The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Room & Linen Spray Tips


This is my favorite thing in my bedroom, which is a lot to say because just having redecorated my bedroom, I have a lot of new great things in there.  But when it's dark, you can't see any of it, but this room & linen spray is just heavenly all day/night long.

I'm not an ambassador for this brand, or affiliated with them in any way - this is just my honest opinion on my experience.

I've fallen in love with the Caldrea brand spray.  It's light and a nice combination or Lavender and Pine.  The lavender for me and pine for the hubby of course.  Although I'm sure he could care less and he probably doesn't even notice most days.  As a busy mom and business woman, I like to have my quiet place at night.  This spray just makes me happy and helps end my long days.

So my advice, get yourself some kind of linen spray.  It will make you feel special as well as your space.

I have more to share in the video below about room & linen spray.  Take a peak.  And as always ENJOY!



Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/Rg27DCazaSI


No comments:

Post a Comment