The Daily DIYer

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Personalized Throw Pillows



Create the look you want for your space with these great throw pillows!
Personalized Throw Pillows


I came across these great throw pillow covers at Hobby Lobby.  They were about $5.00 but that date they were 50% OFF!  So for $2.50 each, I knew this was a DIY I wanted to tackle.

I've seen these cute couples master bedroom throw pillows on Pinterest with Mr. & Mrs. - well... we aren't newly weds.  We are nearly 11 yearly weds.  So I needed to come up with something that was a little different for the fronts.  In changing over my room to have more of the trendy gold accents, I knew I wanted a metallic gold paint for the fronts of the pillows too.

Watch my video tutorial below to see how this project comes together, and learn how to create your own personalized throw pillows!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/xuiQDVNq4KE




2 comments:

  1. Adorable & what a bargain!
    http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy! I know! Can't beat that! I'll be checking out your blog, thanks for the link!

      Delete