The Daily DIYer

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Personalized Easter Basket




Create your own personalized Easter baskets
Easter Basket
Supplies:
Plastic Easter Bucket
Vinyl
Transfer tape
Squeegee

FREE BUNNY DESIGN FOR SILHOUETTE USERS
Font used is "Janda Closer to Free"

I don't know about you, but I love the look for a personalized Easter basket.  Even if you only have one child, it just shows how special it is to have their name on it.  I'm a big fan of the Pottery Barn baskets with the embroidered names.  I'm not sure a big fan of the high prices though.

I found these awesome plain plastic buckets at my dollar tree.  At $1 each, even if you have 20 kids, this project is affordable.

I'll show you in my DIY video below how to layer your vinyl for a cute look.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/Dl_imNiK_Gg



No comments:

Post a Comment