The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Painting on Burlap Canvas


Super quick wall decor for your home
Painted Burlap Canvas

I was needing a square piece of art to finish off the gallery display in my master bedroom.  I loved the idea of a personalized piece for me and my husband.  The idea of the heart with the initials comes from the carvings couples would leave on trees trunks.

The tutorial I show you in the video below is a recreation of the burlap canvas I had originally made, except this piece will be going to a couple as a wedding gift.  What new bride and groom wouldn't love something like this to decorate their home with?

I hope that this project inspires you to make a piece that would work for you and your own style!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video? Click here: https://youtu.be/wvJjaqvXqBA





No comments:

Post a Comment