The Daily DIYer

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Flower Pot Painting



Spruce up the outdoors with these cute garden accessories

FREE BEE and DOT FILE FOR SILHOUETTE USERS

Painted Flower Pots
Supplies:
Terra Cotta Pots
Paint
Paintbrushes
Clear spray paint (optional)

COLOR.  That's what I'm all about on my front porch this year.  Actually BRIGHT YELLOW is the exact color.  I'm looking for a happy, welcoming, smile when you walk up type of entry.


Yep, Smiley Yellow!

So I started with this yellow spring tulip wreath.  Then it was time to add some accessories.  I bought a few flower pots with the intention of planting some flower in them... eventually.  But for now, they add another burst of yellow to my front step.  And that makes me smile!

Check out the video tutorial below and see how I created the flower pots above and make some in your favorite color!  I've included the free file download above, wasn't that nice?  So go - make your outdoor living area colorful!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/MgZNiPoy9_w








No comments:

Post a Comment